Tarras MKIII – Woodsman Fire | Clean Air
A large cooktop area provides useful cover during power outages. While the option of a wetback adds an extra level of cost-saving and practicality.
Fuel Type: Wood
Heat Output: 23.4kW maximum lab tested output
-Flue Kit (Option)
- Generous fire box – accommodates logs up to 600mm long
- Wide, protective ash ledge
- Substantial cooktop
- Sturdy cast iron door fitted to a 6mm and 8mm steel fire box
- Smooth door operation
- Clean air approved for all zones
- Optional clean air approval wetback (ECAN and NES)
- Overnight burn*
- 15-year warranty
- Designed and made in New Zealand for our conditions
- * Subject to fuel load, volume and type
Harris Home Fires have spent generations keeping fires at the heart of Kiwi homes. Now we’re sharing that expertise directly: helping you choose the best fire and fuel for your location and your environment.
We design and manufacture our fires right here, ensuring that for every heating need, there’s a high-quality solution that combines efficiency, environmental responsibility, and aesthetic appeal.
So you’ll be able to relax and enjoy the comforting glow of knowing you made a wise choice. W H Harris Ltd, trading as Harris Home Fires is New Zealand owned and operated and is based in Christchurch.